Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage:
• Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degree programs
• Day, Evening, and Online Classes
• Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
• Job Placement Assistance Available
• Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University's programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today's job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.