Learn a New Career—and the Ingredients to Success—in 6 Months or Less.
Originally founded as The French Culinary Institute, the International Culinary Center (ICC) separates itself from the others by preparing you for the whole world out there--not just the kitchen. The global expert in professional culinary and wine education, ICC's renowned six-month Total ImmersionSM program provides each student with the credentials, confidence and connections to chart a successful career anywhere in the world. With locations in the heart of the culinary universe--New York City--and Silicon Valley, California, as well as a sister campus just outside Parma, Italy, you have the unique opportunity to study at a place named “Best Vocational Cooking School of the Year” in 2012 by the International Association of Culinary Professionals, and awarded a coveted School of Excellence designation by the ACCSC.
ICC provides a challenging and rewarding culinary education that comes with a world-class pedigree. Choose from courses and schedules that suit your individual tastes, including night classes if you're not ready to quit your day job.
Why select ICC for your culinary education?
· Short program lengths–train for a Culinary or Pastry career in 6-9 months, less for career Bread Baking, Cake Techniques & Design and Intensive Sommelier courses
· Total ImmersionSM programs–learn by doing, and be kitchen-ready the minute you graduate...commencement takes place in the landmark Carnegie Hall!
· Legendary deans and first-rate faculty– study under passionate chefs such as Jacques Pépin (Culinary), Jacques Torres (Pastry), Cesare Casella (Italian) and José Andrés (Spanish)
· Entrepreneurial and exploratory class options help you create your own culinary road map at no additional cost
· Financial aid available to those who qualify to help fund your education
After training at ICC and gathering a full appreciation of the extensive culinary world, our placement services–offered throughout your entire culinary career–can help you find the right setting to practice your craft.
Call the International Culinary Center today or fill out the form to reserve your spot!