Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your food service career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University’s College of Culinary Arts, Culinary Institute of Virginia, and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum emphasizes hands-on, interactive learning in kitchen environments that replicate a professional setting, providing students a strong foundation steeped in culinary skills, management and hospitality.
With three concentrations of study in Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry, and Food Service Management, ECPI University offers degrees to appeal to the aspiring food service professional. (fields vary by location)
Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor and find out more about:
- Two campus locations in Virginia. Ask us about Student Housing options!
- Campus tours, kitchen equipment, and faculty introductions
- Program overviews and application process
- Tutoring, clubs, campus community, and other support systems to help you from day one until graduation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition and financial aid questions (for those who qualify)
- Flexible class schedule options
- Career services department and resources available for job search strategies
Reduce your college tuition! More than $5 Million Awarded in 2013. It’s easier than you may think to find out if you qualify for one of ECPI University’s scholarships. Contact us today for more detail on how to apply and lower your tuition!
- Graduation Scholarship Fund
- Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Career Advancement Scholarship
- High School Scholarships
- Veterans – Yellow Ribbon Program
- Business Partnership Programs
Please Call 844-289-5375 to speak to a customer representative.